Interpreting the Earth Beast of Rev. 13 by the criteria in divinely given interpretations of the four preceding Beasts as revealed in Daniel and the Apocalypse.
(Dan 7:3-6) And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another. The first was like a lion… the …second like to a bear… and the third …like a leopard…
Compare this with: (Rev 13:1) And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
We notice that all of these beasts come up from the same place, the sea. We also notice that all of these beast powers were original in themselves and only incorporated the others when they conquered them consecutively. The Fourth Beast devours the three beasts that were before it and therefore inherits the attributes of the three before it: leopard… bear… and lion. (v.2)
1. Each of these sea beasts, as they were introduced was an original power in the earth.
2. Any division of a beast may be represented by the introduction of, horns and crowns in succession as you move from the body toward the heads and horns; And, the body is always the same beast.
3. That these Beasts rose up from the sea signifies that they all rose up from the same locality that was ultimately dominated by the Roman Empire: the Fourth Beast of Daniel 7 and the Sea Beast of Revelation 13. This is the locality specified for the origin of all the Sea Beasts.
Introduction of the Earth Beast.
And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; (Rev 13.11)
1. The Earth Beast is for the first time introduced as an original power at the time when the Sea Beast has ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. The Earth Beast is not a division of the Sea Beast.
2. The Earth Beast did not rise up from the same locality as any of the Sea Beasts. Thus we must not look at the area of Dominion of the Old World Roman Empire for its place of origin.
We must first look at the direct description and attributes of this Earth Beast given in the text to determine its origin and Identity.
1. It is described as coming up out of the earth… This would be a clue to its place of origin: as the symbolic earth is different from the symbolic sea where the four previous Beasts rose up, in as much as actual earth or land is an opposite or different than sea or waters. We are given the interpretation of the symbolic waters in chapter 17: peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
In searching for a clearly symbolic use of the word earth in the Revelation, this author could find only one other reference: (Rev 12:16) And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
The woman was spared from the dragon war on the remnant of her seed by a prepared place in the wilderness for the time, and times, and half a time. This prepared place would have been outside the governmental sphere of the Old World Roman Empire.
So the conclusion would be that as the symbolic sea represents a locality that is densely populated: peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues, so the symbolic earth would represent the opposite: a locality that is a wilderness or was sparsely populated when the Earth Beast had its origin.
When a tenth part of the Papal Kingdom fell, which tenth E. B. Elliot identifies as the falling away of Protestant England from the Papal States, many had been fleeing to the New World to escape persecution and Papal Inquisition in the same place where Protestant England eventually established thirteen colonies. Canada to the North was a Crown Colony of the Sovereign City of London. Mexico down through all of South America (Latin America) was conquered on behalf of the Vatican by the Papal vassals of Portugal and Spanish Conquistadores.
In the New World the only Power that rose up and came to exhibit all of the attributes of the Revelation 13 Earth Beast is the one that developed out of the thirteen colonies planted by Protestant England: The United States America.
2. The Earth Beast …had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. (Rev 13:11)
These two horns demonstrate two equal and opposing powers at the origin of this Beast: lamb like and draconic in speech.
The American Continental Congress adopted the Articles of Confederation, the first constitution of the United States, on November 15, 1777. The present Constitution for the United States was written during the Constitutional Convention, those that opposed it were able to get the Bill Of Rights attached to it to preserve those liberties, it was signed on September 17, 1787
F. Tupper Saussy in his book, Rulers Of Evil unquestionably exposes the hidden secret influence in the establishment of the U.S. Constitution and more specifically the concentration of power in the newly created head of this Beast, the Sovereign City of the District of Columbia.
Though this power was founded upon many Godly or lamb like principles the draconic influence would eventually turn it to come alongside the draconic power of the Sea Beast that infected it at its inception. The History of this alliance between these two Beasts is foretold in the 13th chapter of the Revelation.
3. The Earth Beast exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. (v.12) “It is not insignificant that at the same time this First Beast receives it’s deadly head wound that the Second Beast rises in the New World and in time comes to exercise all of the powers of the First Beast before it until it finally, “causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.” It is all too evident that America is changing just as the Scripture indicates that it would as this Second or Earth Beast. As the Roman Empire was once the visible Police Power of the world, so today America, since WWII has emerged as the Police Pow-er of the world, and …exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him.”
4. We are also told that the Second Beast says…to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not wor-ship the image of the beast should be killed. (Rev 13:14-15)
In other words, “The Empire of the City (the Vatican) using the wealth of America through its Federal Reserve coop of the U.S. Treasury rebuilds the (Roman) world after WWII, then establishes the United Nations with its headquarters in New York City. In other words the Second Beast of Revelation 13, which has its head in Washington DC, one of the cities of The Empire, creates the Image of the First Beast, The United Nations, which will eventually require the allegiance of all. This allegiance or “worship” will be obedience to the United Nations implementation and enforcement of the One World Mark of the Beast Monetary System which will require the participation and numbering all people …small and great, rich and poor, free and bond.”
The United Nations is an Image through which the Vatican, that is, Papal Rome may vicariously rule the world as it did before its head wound was inflicted, it is an image of what Rome was even before the rise of the Papacy because it with the Ten Horns will ultimately turn on the Apostate Whore before the consummation.
This Article is an excerpt from ch.7 of When The Third Temple Is Built.